A Full Service Marina and Boatyard
with Modern Facilities
Harbor Marina is a full service marina and boatyard with a fuel dock, a fully stocked ship's store, and marine service department. The facilities are located on over eight acres at the entrance to Three Mile Harbor. Boaters will find unparalleled waterfront access and a protected upland storage area, available year-round.
The marina’s waterside restaurant serves beverages, dinner and spectacular sunset views of unspoiled nature preserves and Gardiner's Bay. A short ride to the south, visitors will enjoy some of the world's finest ocean beaches and the retail shops, historical landmarks, museums, theaters, art galleries, restaurants, and night clubs of East Hampton and Amagansett.
- MARINA FACILITIES: Over 90 slips on floating docks with finger piers, electric outlets, water, and shoreside restroom and shower facilities.
- DRY RACK: Launch services for vessels with lengths up to 28'
- BOAT YARD: Protected upland storage, winter or summer storage and space rental, haul and launch, bottom painting, shrinkwrap, hull repairs on over seven acres.
- FUEL DOCK: Valvtect 89-octane premium gas and ultra-low sulfur marine diesel fuels.
- SHIP'S STORE: A well-stocked store with marine parts and accessories, snacks, bait, ice, tackle, sundries, boating and local literature, and customized nautical gifts.
- FULL SERVICE: A full service department with mobile repairs to all of East Hampton, Montauk and Sag Harbor.
- RESTAURANT: The Harbor Marina Restaurant, Bay Kitchen & Bar, serves dinner throughout the boating season. Please make reservations online at www.baykitchenbar.com or by calling 631-324-FOOD (631-329-3663).